As part of Council Member Karla Cisneros’ Love Your Pet initiative in recognition of World Spay Awareness Month, Council Member Cisneros is holding a Love Your Pet Rescue Selfie Contest to support the Houston BARC Foundation and the Friends of CountyPets’spay/neuter efforts at BARC and Harris County Animal Shelter. Ten winning entries will be featured on billboards that are part of a spay/neuter awareness campaign throughout Houston and Harris County.
Eligible entries must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Selfie must be of pet and owner together
- Pet in the selfie must be a rescued dog or cat
- Pet in the selfie must be spayed or neutered
- Owner must submit and meet the specifications of a high-resolution image
- Owner agrees to the use of their image for publication and print
- Contest submissions will be accepted starting February 1, 2019 when the contest goes live and will close at noon on February 14th. Stay tuned for the submission link.
- Please note: Submissions must be high resolution (minimum 300 dpi). For more information on high resolution vs. low resolution images, visit this website.
Questions? Call 832.393.3003.