GuidanceResources is here for you
Navigate difficult times with help from GuidanceResources.
Our country is going through a difficult time due to recent acts of violence. Let’s support one another. Here are some resources that can help you to deal with grief and offer guidance on how to talk with your kids about things they may see in the media.
- A Practical Guide to Coping with Grief (PDF)
- Talking to Kids about Violent Events with Widespread Media Coverage (On-Demand Training Video)
In June we celebrated Pride month. This means raising awareness and celebrating our LGBTQIA community. GuidanceResources offers the following resources that can help you create a welcoming work environment and more.
- Workplace Diversity: Standing Together
- Transgender Persons in the Workplace
- Supporting a Diverse Workforce
To gain access to all of GuidanceResources’ online resources you will need to log on to https://bit.ly/COHGuidanceResources and register. Use the WEB ID: HOUSTONEAP. You can call Guidance Resources at 855-378-748, 24 hours a day – 7 days a week.
See what EAP has to offer in July.
Mental Health Awareness
July 14, 2022 @ 1:00pm
Counseling and Therapy Demystified
July 26, 2022 @ 1:00pm